Laser Bio-Stimulation for Hair Rejuvenation
The world’s best for non-surgical hair improvement
The Sunetics Bio-Stimulation Laser for hair is able to accentuate facial aesthetics by providing viable hair treatment solutions to patients.
How Laser Bio-Stimulation For Hair Improvement Works:
Hair follicle weakening can occur in the scalp’s vascular network when the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT disrupts the binding of essential proteins and nutrients to cells in the follicle. In time, this lack of nutrients leads to a weakening of the hair in the follicular site.
Regeneration of new and healthier cells in the scalp can increase hair quality, hair thickness and hair growth. Bio-stimulation using a laser at 650nm is reported to increase nutrient transport and cellular ATP production of cells in the inter-membrane space of the scalp. Furthermore, increased ATP synthesis dramatically increases the mobilization of calcium ion (Ca2+) stores and cell signalling cascades that lead to increased protein production, intracellular nutrient acquisition and cell proliferation. This process ultimately leads to a decrease in DHT-dependent disruption of follicular protein and nutrient loss and to the maintenance of healthy scalp hair.
Studies and Surveys:
Clinical trials of Laser Bio-stimulation
- 100% of men had stabilization of hair loss in frontal and vertex (top of the head) areas;
- 84.6% of men had hair regrowth (11% or more from baseline) in the frontal area.
- 82.8% of men had hair regrowth (11% or more from baseline) in the vertex area.
- 87.5% of women had stabilization of hair loss in the frontal area.
- 100% of women had stabilization of hair loss in the vertex area.
- 75% of women had hair regrowth (11% or more from baseline) in the frontal area. and,
- 96.4% of women had hair regrowth (11% or more from baseline) in the vertex area.
Post-treatment patient appearances demonstrated
- 86% had healthier hair
- 78% had thicker hair
- 76% had fuller hair
“I was apprehensive at first, but after only 6 months, I was surprised by how a significant amount of my own natural hair had become enhanced in such a short time.” – Keith A., Graphic Artist